Trixie is the name, thin is the game

im trixie and i strive to be thin. ive been proana for a long time. binges are the enemy. hunger is weakness. im here to support everyone in the fight to be thin. stay updated on my progress:) PrettyThin

Sunday, October 9, 2011

self loathing

i might not say too much in this video but the overall emotion im feeling the whole time is anger. i might not want to say this but im losing this fight against fat. tomorrow is a new day though and im ready to punish myself with 200 crunches before bed.

 

i just wieghed myself before bed and i jumped up to 134. im guessing its from alot of the water im holding in from the huge food intake i had today but it only motivates me to keep my cal intake at 200 tomorrow. im thinking about investing in some laxatives for days like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment