Trixie is the name, thin is the game

im trixie and i strive to be thin. ive been proana for a long time. binges are the enemy. hunger is weakness. im here to support everyone in the fight to be thin. stay updated on my progress:) PrettyThin

Saturday, October 8, 2011

128.6

im so proud.



ive lost two pound! i was confident enough to put up a current picture of me because i have reached the 120's.
Today was such a good day in regards to self control.

Calorie Intake:
1/3 cup cranberries 130
1 once almonds 170
coffecoffeecoffe 30
truvia sweetner 0

i managed to go to the gym today with a coworker and burned 425 calories on the elyptical, worked my abs (HARD), and lifted a little. I burnt off all my intake and then some!

I wieghed myself when i came home and did a little dance when i saw that i had lost the two pounds. im ecstatic!
 The little sign of succes has given me so much motivation.




No comments:

Post a Comment