Trixie is the name, thin is the game

im trixie and i strive to be thin. ive been proana for a long time. binges are the enemy. hunger is weakness. im here to support everyone in the fight to be thin. stay updated on my progress:) PrettyThin

Monday, October 10, 2011

eating the emotions

when i finally eat its because something bad has happened. when my anxiety gets to a certain point, basically when im shaking with racing thoughts, thats what pushes me over the edge.. and i binge.

well today was one of those days. i tried purging of course but i acctually was throwing up food from the night before when i binged. i was basically feeling dirtier than while i was shoving food in my body. so i decided to compensate a diffrent way. i went to the gym. im not sure how much this reallly affects my binge intake.. but i needed to feel cleansed and it worked. i spent over an hour in the gym working out. first was cardio. moderate/high incline and a moderate speed alternating to a jogging speed for 40 minutes. then i did 100 crunches and worked my obliques muscles ( the muscles on the side of your abdomain that give you that sexy 'V' shape.) i felt so much better even though i know there is still food inside me.

im fasting tomorrow. complete water fast. i have some metabolism increasing tea that i will use for energy until i get caffine pills.im not even going to eat breakfast with my phsych pills because tomorrow morning i will still not digested all that garbage, so it will be safe to take my meds. im excited.

think thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment